Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Friday, November 4, 2011

On the Road


Our drive to New Hampshire took about 14 hours (and then another 14 hours to get back home), so we had a little bit of time in the car! We split the drive into two days, of which, I drove one day and Darren drove three- what a man! Of the entire trip, Degen slept approximately 45 minutes during our last hour on the way home. Needless to say, even though I wasn't in the driver's seat I kept myself busy. Armed with snacks, drinks, DVDs and enough small, wrapped gifts for each kid each hour of the journey somehow we managed to make it through with only a minimal number of threats, tears and/or tantrums. (Whew!) Darren and I talked and talked and enjoyed the scenery flashing past our windows. The fall foliage really was beautiful, and I got all of these photos from the passenger seat. (Hard to believe just a week later all of these places would be covered in snow!)

This is the sign for the town of Cobleskill, NY.






No comments:

Post a Comment