Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Friday, November 4, 2011

Indianapolis Children's Museum: Part 1 (Dinosaurs)


We had so much fun at the Indianapolis Children's Museum that I am going to have to break the visit down into several parts. Don't forget to check out my other posts about the "best rest stop ever."


Driving to Kansas for our annual Neewollah expedition, we would go right through Indianapolis. More than a year ago, when we had begun to think about this trip I included plans for us to stop and spend a few hours at the children's museum there. Mostly, I was just thinking about a way to break up a long day in the car- little did I know that we would be visiting the biggest and best children's museum ever!


We started our morning at the dinosaur exhibit. The kids had fun exploring the fossil replicas, participating in a fossil dig, role-playing as dinosuars and playing with dinosaur toys.

Degen stood up and said, "Hi, everybody! How ya doin'?" So cute!



I love this photo of Kyrie pretending to be a momma-dino!


No comments:

Post a Comment