Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Friday, April 8, 2011

More Pictures Please!


I wanted to let everyone know that though we have a lot of vacation photos, you might be looking for a few iconic Walt Disney World photos that won't be on the blog for a while. We took advantage of the Disney Photo Pass program while we were there, which allows you to present a card to Disney photographers who are located all over the Disney Parks. They put all your photos into an on-line account and then you buy a CD of the photos.
I don't think that this program is probably for everyone, but for us it was wonderful. Juggling two kids and all the Disney crowds (sometimes by myself) was often more than a camera would allow for, and it was nice to be able to walk up to someone in uniform and have them take the picture for me. This also allowed us more time to just be in the moment instead of viewing the moment through a camera lens. I have already been looking at our on-line photos (we've got some good ones!) and doing some editing. I hope to have the CD in the mail by next week so that I can share more of our vacation photos with you.

Until then, I hope that you enjoy all the photos that we do have to share! Starting with a few pictures of our first trip to the Magic Kingdom. This was our first, full day at Walt Disney World and I was by myself until the evening. I have to be honest that the morning was a bit overwhelming for all three of us. It was very crowded (on a Wednesday, no less) and quite hot & humid. We rode 3 rides with short (or shorter) lines and the kids were ready to go back to the hotel. As we made our way out of the park, we stopped to see the show at Cinderella's castle.
That evening we were able to go back to the Magic Kingdom, but it started to rain right after we arrived (and continued storming for the next 24 hours). We were able to enjoy a few rides before the rain and the lateness of the evening sent us back to the hotel. Looking back, I'm glad that we had the next day in the hotel to relax and recuperate before heading back out to the parks.

1 comment:

  1. What a cool idea! I'm going to have to look into that when we go next year.

    I'm so impressed, you are brave taking on Disney by yourself!

    ReplyDelete