Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Thursday, April 21, 2011

More from the Magic Kingdom

I mentioned in a previous post that we took advantage of the Disney PhotoPass program, and yesterday we got our photo CD. Our original photo count was probably under 100 pictures, but the Disney folks gave us some bonus content of some of the characters and park features. We also added some photos that we bought during a few of our character dining experiences (the photos were my souvenir). Then I set to work editing & enhancing our photos, which meant making the very most of all the borders and little Disney effects available on the PhotoPass site. I didn't know what kind of enhancements we'd want to print in the end, so I would add several to the same picture and then save it as a copy. After I was done with all that, we had more than 300 pictures on our CD, which seemed to get here in record time after I placed the order. So, here are more of our Disney World photos (which I will divide into a few posts):


The border says it all: 1st Visit! This was our first day, and I had the kids by myself. This is our best picture- can you see the absolute uncertainty on the kids' faces? But it definitely captures the moment!

Kyrie is trying to give it a good effort (because Mommy would really like a picture), but you can tell that they are ready to leave the Magic Kingdom!
"My mommy is making me get this photo taken." (Can't you just tell that she's thinking that!?!)

I SO love this photo specifically because of Degen. We did this right as we were heading out of the park, and it's like he's moaning, "Get me outta here already!" Both kids were hot & exhausted, and I was obviously disheveled!



Yeah! I like these photos! This is the evening of the same day, but unexpectedly Darren was able to join us. The weather was cooler, and those gray clouds would bring down the rain shortly after we took this photo, but we were there and together and smiling: "Let the Memories Begin!"



No comments:

Post a Comment