Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Friday, April 22, 2011

Happily Ever After...

I think that this photo alone made the PhotoPass worth it! Wow! It is by far my favorite photo on the CD! Look at that castle in the sunshine? And 4 smiling faces! I love this photo!

I wish I would have 'forced' Kyrie into getting a few more solo pictures because this one turned out so cute! It's quite a difference from the last photo she took by herself in front of Cinderella's castle!

Darren & Degen are so cute in this picture!

This was our final evening at the Magic Kingdom. The kids were definitely over the whole photo thing by now, so we left the kiddos in the stroller and got this photo of just Darren & me! We have so few photos of us together that this is something special!

Our last family photo at the Magic Kingdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment