Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Sunday, July 31, 2011

When One Door Closes....

Here is a door update: The contractors were here all week and really made a lot of progress. I think that all the doors upstairs are now stained & installed. I am hoping that they can tackle the baseboards this week and then be done with the upstairs. The upstairs is a disaster since I had to take everything out of the closets while they did those door installations. It is also impossible to keep the floors clean with all the sawdust, plaster dust and general mess from bodies trekking from the garage to the upstairs a hundred times a day. I'm trying not to let it stress me out, especially when I think about how pretty everything will look when the work is done. We are grateful for all the contractors' hard work, especially in all this nasty, summer heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment