Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Gator Cake

 Last week, Kyrie pulled a "Princess & the Frog" cookbook off the shelf (thanks, Nana MAC!) and asked if we could make one of the recipes. We spent the evening looking through the book, but I knew immediately which one she would choose: Louis' Alligator Cake. (The frog cupcakes that we made for our pet unit were also an idea from this cookbook.)

 I baked up the cake and did a quick frosting so that she could get down to the fun of decorating. I love how serious she is with her decorating, carefully placing each candy piece. She was very happy with how well it turned out, and it is super-duper cute!

 Degen added a few decorations of his own ('me, too, me, too'), and then we all had some gator cake for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment