Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Boo-Boo!


My poor little boy! I think that the above photo is positively pitiful! Degen already has a broken arm and then he came in from playing outside howling with an injured foot. Kyrie told me that they were both trying to ride the tricycle (Kyrie peddling & Degen standing on the back), and Degen hurt his foot. I still don't know exactly what happened, but the resulting injury very much resembles a burn. I am guessing that it either came from the wheel or the asphalt. We are keeping the wound covered with Neosporin & guaze bandages. Even days later, the poor thing still cries & cries when it is uncovered at all. I am hoping that it starts to heal up soon. If anyone has any advice, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment