Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Mowing Some Zzzzs

 Degen was playing in his room when he heard Darren drive by on the mower. Of course, he raced right down to put on his shoes and headed outside to catch up to Daddy mowing the lawn. I've posted before about how much Degen loves mowing the lawn with Darren. About 30 minutes later, I peeked out to check on their progress and saw that Degen had fallen asleep.
 This is not the first time that Degen has fallen asleep during a ride on the lawn mower, but every time it happens I think it is super-cute. Usually, I don't know that it has happened until Darren is carrying Degen in (right about the time he stirs awake). But today I was able to get several pictures of my sleeping baby on the mower. Adorable! (After I took these pics, Darren brought him in and I put him in bed for a proper nap).

No comments:

Post a Comment