Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Friday, June 3, 2011

Summer Portraits

Here are the kids' summer portraits! Overall, this was a pretty good photo shoot. I did these together shots first, which is just the best way for me to get some good pictures. Unfortunately, Kyrie was pretty tired and complaining about her ear hurting so she was not her most cooperative after she changed her outfit. And Degen was back to his darling (read: ornery), 2 year-old self soon after we got these super-cute pictures. So, I'm posting a whole bunch of these because they are the cutest of the bunch, and I will post the best of the rest in the proceeding posts.



I love this photo! I want him to always have this look for his big sister!





I don't know what he was doing in this photo, but it's classic Degen! That's my boy!

 This was the beach background that we tried out. The kids liked it because they could play with these buckets and seashells.


No comments:

Post a Comment