Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Father's Day Craft

This is the Father's Day craft that the kids made this year. It was fun, easy and turned out really cute! Here is how we did it:

1. Both kids painted paper.

 2. I cut each painted picture in half.

3. At the top of each piece, I made 1 inch snips on each side.

4. I folded each piece in half and then folded in the 2 snipped sides to make a collar.




5. Degen glued buttons on the front of the 'shirts.'


6. On the inside of each shirt, I glued a picture and wrote our Father's Day greetings.

Our finished product! They turned out better than I had hoped! They were made & sent with love! Happy Father's Day to all the special men in our lives, and most especially Darren! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment