Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Room with a Mew

Every few weeks, I feel like Kyrie's dollhouse begins to take on its alternate role as a shelf. The cozy rooms soon become littered with a wide assortment of not only toys, but jewelry, clothes, paper and various knick-knacks. At this point, I make her take everything out so that she can decorate the rooms anew.
Over the weekend, she had just that opportunity and found a new, fun use for her dollhouse when she turned it into a kitty condo. She placed blankets, small pillows and her two, very tolerant kittens into the rooms at Chez Kyrie. I have to say that when I first discovered her doing this, Franklin was actually reclined on the pillow and covered with a blanket. It was absolutely adorable, but I couldn't get to the camera fast enough to get the picture (isn't that always the way!?).



No comments:

Post a Comment