Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Color Me Mine

We had a particularly busy week last week and Wednesday was the busiest day of that week. Between dance class, errands, lunch and Degen's doctor appointment I found myself with 2 travel-worn kids and 45 minutes with nothing to do. Spotting a Color Me Mine pottery painting shop, I decided that I had found just the right distraction.
After checking in with the clerk to see if we did indeed have enough time, I took the kids in so that they could pick out something to paint. Kyrie chose a princess figurine, and we chose a racecar bank for Degen. We picked out paints and an assortment of paintbrushes, and the kids got to work! Both kids had a lot of fun, though Degen was done after about 10 minutes. Kyrie really took a lot of time with her painting. She did a great job! I'm looking forward to picking up their finished pieces this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment