Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ice, Ice Baby!

"Alright, stop, collaborate and listen....."
(I couldn't resist!)

So, in case you missed it, there is a giant winter storm over pretty much the entire midwest. Really, Columbus hasn't gotten anything too terrible from this storm, but we have gotten about 24 hours of freezing rain and/or sleet. The conditions are very icy!
We are going on day two of staying home, which I am grateful for because I had a cold that turned into a bad cold that turned into an asthma exacerbation that I am still trying to recover from more than a week and a half later. The kids are handling being homebound fairly well, though at many points during the day everything will dissolve into them screaming and crying. I'm trying to keep them busy with frequent snacks, TV and their lessons (no snow days for the homeschooled).
The ice coated everything on Tuesday. Here are a few pictures:




No comments:

Post a Comment