Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summer Portraits 2012


These are the kids' summer portraits. They are looking very grown up to me! These came at the end of a busy day and the kiddos still rocked out their smiles & poses! Looking at these pictures, I can't determine if they have changed much since their spring pictures. We have decided that we are going to only do portraits twice a year from now on because of this. (I am certain a lot of people just gave a big sigh of relief knowing that they wouldn't have to find a place to put yet another batch of photos of my darling duo!)


I like these photos a lot because they seem to really capture how much Kyrie & Degen love each other. Though they have all the typical sibling tiffs & wars, they are best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment