Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Dodson Family Reunion

Cousins: Connor & Kyrie
We enjoyed a very special Memorial Day weekend this year because we were joined by both of my brothers and their families. This was the first time that all three of my dad's kids had been together since my wedding 9 1/2 years ago. It was the very first time that the cousins were able to meet and the very first time that so many grandchildren and great-grandchildren had been at my grandparents' home at the same time. We were also lucky to share time with my aunt, my uncle and cousins. It was a wonderful weekend together! Much appreciation to my dad who made sure that we were all housed & fed, to my grandparents who hosted and all those who traveled so far so that we could be together! We love you all!

Degen & Dude

Cousins: Corbin & Degen

Kyrie with Uncle Ryan


My nanny, my aunt and my cousin Meaghan with her son Danny.

My cousin Danny, my dad and my aunt



Meaghan & Baby Danny

My brother with his son Connor



Dinner at our favorite Japanese restaurant!

Kyrie with Mimi


No comments:

Post a Comment