Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Reminiscing On the Road

Darren talking to Kyrie about the caterpillar she found.

On the road again, heading to Virginia! Here are this year's best photos from our favorite rest stop on the road. This year, Darren & I were exhausted from too little sleep the night before so we were not overly enthusiastic about climbing our way into the woods to explore. However, the kids had more than enough energy (as always, unless chores are expected of them) and explored the hillside together. It was a beautiful day, and a great start to both our trip and our summer!
Oh, sigh for the days of youth when you could lose yourself in contemplating the life found in a bed of grass!

My baby boy looking oh-so grown up!



My beautiful babies!


Poor Kyrie! Not long after this photo was taken, the small branch she was holding onto broke and she came tumbling back to earth. It happens to the best of us, my darling girl!




My boy has been serious since the day he was born!


This is the view from the overlook that makes this such a popular place to stop!

My Kyrie among the flowers!




No comments:

Post a Comment