Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Visions of Sugarplums

One of the best things about Christmas is the food! There are so many delicious things to eat this time of year, and lots of those things are sugary in nature, which pleases my sweet teeth just fine!
We've got a little pile on the countertop for fudge, cupcakes, iced cookies and whatever else happens to come out of the grocery bag, the oven or the package left on the front porch.
I made my first batch of "real" lemon bars this past week- I even hand-squeezed the lemons. They are wonderfully delicious! I told Darren that I would buy lemons just to make those lemon bars!
The kiddos love treats as much as Momma, and it is hard for me not to indulge them. Here are some pictures of the kids with some super-cute, decorated treats (which I did not make)!




No comments:

Post a Comment