Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Monday, December 20, 2010

Here Comes Santa Claus!

Here is our photo of Santa 2010! Every year, we go to Easton to see Santa with some of our playgroup friends. We arrived at the mall about 15 minutes before they were opened, and, of course, found a line about 10-deep waiting for Santa to arrive. We waited in line about 35 minutes and had our photo in-hand just in time to make the storytime at the nearby Barnes & Noble.
The Santa at Easton is WONDERFUL! (And I will only go to Easton to see Santa because they are the only mall to offer a $5 photo, AND they will let you take your own photos even without a purchase. The rest charge $17 for the same photo and refuse to let you take your own pictures unless you make a purchase- humbugs!)
Kyrie was very excited to see Santa this year and ran right up and climbed on his lap. I wasn't sure how Degen would react to Santa, especially since we were able to get a photo with both kids last year. Alas, my boy is a Momma's boy entirely and absolutely refused to loosen the kung-fu grip he had on my shoulders. I refuse to force Santa to hold my screaming kid, so I just held Degen while I snapped photos of Kyrie. I am happy to have such a sweet photo of Kyrie with Santa, and I'm hopeful that next year Degen will be more willing to sit with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment