Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Craft-y


Here are photos of Kyrie at the library's "Holiday Happiness" event. It is an all-day event with music, Santa visits, a toy train display and lots of crafts. This is our third year attending, and though we couldn't stay for very long Kyrie was able to complete several of the crafts. Her favorite was the Kwanzaa mkeka, which is a woven mat (not pictured). Kyrie & I worked as a team to weave the green, black, red & yellow paper. When we got home, I laminated the mat so that Kyrie could use it at mealtime. The crafts pictured are a lacing gingerbread boy and a penguin paper mosaic. She also completed a glitter star, a mitten, Rudolph puppet and a Star of David. I wish that I could have gotten more photos of the cute crafts, but my hands were full helping Kyrie.




No comments:

Post a Comment