Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Morning

A fabulous Christmas day that began with a fabulous Christmas morning! We started with "Santa Piles" and stockings! 

Our beautiful tree surrounded by our Christmas bounty, which we'll save for later!
 Kyrie with her Santa Pile. She is holding the mini-van for her dollhouse family. This was the one gift she wanted from Santa.
 Degen with his Santa Pile.
 Degen playing with his new train (I believe that it is James).
 Trying out his hard hat.
 I'm a bad Mommy and don't fix Christmas breakfast (usually) because the kids are too excited to want to sit at the table (and I don't want to do the prep, cooking & clean-up either), so we forage. (I would much rather have Christmas candy for breakfast anyway!) Degen found the Candy Cane Kisses that Santa left and figured out how to open them by himself!
 A special, big girl gift from Santa: a locket!
 Inside there were tiny photos of Kyrie & the family!
 I didn't win a thing with the lottery tickets in my stocking, but Darren won $21! He said that using that Delaware quarter would be lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment