Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Friday, May 3, 2013

Omaha Children's Museum

What is a trip to Nebraska without picking some corn?!?

Well, after a 2-day drive, we made it to my hometown Omaha, Nebraska. I had not been back for more than a decade, and it was both familiar & different. While I attended to very important wedding details (a mandatory mani-pedi!), Darren and the kids went to the Omaha Children's Museum with NanaMAC. I enjoyed my morning and was delighted to hear all about the fun they had at OCM. They came back full of stories about all the exciting things they saw and did and these great pictures: 



Kyrie painted Degen's & NanaMAC's faces! So cute!

Love this pic!


Degen having fun on the firetruck!

I love these two photos! So much fun!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment