Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Friday, August 15, 2014

Camp Degen: Day 4


We started Day 4 with a haircut! Though I am not sure that he loves short hair, he does love getting his hair cut. He looks all grown up with his shorter hair, and it made me think about our friends who are sending their babies off to Kindergarten this year... and sigh in relief because we have one more year before he is officially a Kindergartner.

After his hair cut, we headed to a nearby mall to use a coupon and spend a gift card at Build-a-Bear. He picked out some things for his bunny and even something for Kyrie to have. That evening, both kids disappeared to their room and were so quiet that Darren & I thought they had gone outside to play, but I found them playing with their BAB toys in their room. So sweet! After BAB, I let him run around in the space-themed play area at the mall. Then we went out for brunch- just me & my guy!





 "And sitting in your classrooms many months from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here as children and tell our parents that they may send us off to school...but they will never take our SUUUUUMMMMMER!" (William Wallace, age 5)


No comments:

Post a Comment