Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Good Morning, Birthday Boy


It is my hope to make my kiddos feel special on their birthdays from the moment they wake up! It has become a tradition that birthdays begin with a doughnut (sprinkles are their favorite) and candles!


This year, I had a facial scheduled for early morning on Degen's birthday. I would have preferred to schedule it for a different day, but I was using an on-line coupon that was going to expire. That meant that I had to get up extra early to make the birthday doughnut run, and then I might have had to leave before the birthday boy was up. Thankfully, he woke up a little earlier than his usual time and I was able to sing him the birthday song and watch him blow out his candles before I had to leave to make my appointment! A great start to a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment