Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Monday, February 6, 2012

ILove


Well, life has been whizzing by in a blur of lessons, colds, classes, tantrums, chores and cookie sales. I hate that it has been so long since my last post. We have had a lot of fun, but not with the camera. Above is one of my favorite photos, and it is a scene that has often been recreated (with both kids) since Christmas. This is Darren & Degen sharing a lazy Sunday morning playing on the IPads.
Both kids love the IPad, and mine is not really so much mine as ours. I have more kids apps than I do apps for myself and have spent more money on their apps, too. But it is a great tool for when we are out & about, and it is amazing to see what they can learn (both about the technology and with the educational apps) and all the fun they have. We have had a few fits over it, but mostly they do well and share with each other... and me.
I, too, have enjoyed the IPad. I have actually read a few downloaded books in the past month. I organized all my housecleaning and our family schedule on the calendar app. I have brought it into the kitchen to search for & try out new recipes, made several lists and enjoyed my workouts more (I can read or play games while working out and then record my exercise progress on a fitness app). Now if I could just figure out a vaccum-the-house app, we would be all set!

No comments:

Post a Comment