Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Monday, December 19, 2011

Ornaments 2011


Our Christmas tree is a memory tree, and I love that it is filled with ornaments from my childhood, as well as my children's, co-mingling with ornaments from family firsts and adventures. Each year I like for the children to make an ornament to add to our tree and that we can include with our gifts to our family. One day when they have homes of their own, I want to be able to give my children their ornaments for their own trees.

This year's ornament was simple: painted wooden shapes; which was good because as you have probably read in previous posts this year has been a bit more stressful. The kids are always excited to paint, and they completed their ornaments quickly and asked for more (which I didn't have). I have already added their ornaments to our tree and hope that our family enjoys this year's ornaments.

Kyrie's ornaments

Degen's ornaments

No comments:

Post a Comment