Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Portraits

I took the kids to get their spring/birthday portraits this morning. We did not have a very good day yesterday nor has our week been altogether great, so I was a bit nervous about how the morning would go. It turned out about as I had expected.
Thankfully, I got their sister-brother shot right off because after that getting Degen to do anything for any kind of a picture was like wrangling a baby tiger-monkey. I don't know how we managed to get anything resembling a good picture, but by some sort of miracle we did. While I spent most of my time with Degen coaxing, scolding, bribing, singing and ducking out of the way of the camera, Kyrie did a great job all on her own. Whew! I am thankful that this photo shoot is over!






No comments:

Post a Comment