Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Friday, March 18, 2011

Degen at Age Two

 This boy! Oh my goodness, this boy! I cannot even go into the travails (& the singing) and acrobatic details it took to get these photos! I will just be thankful for the photos we did get!

Look at that little devil smile! He is so stinkin' ornery and it is written all over his face in this picture!

He almost looks ginger-headed in this photo. I remember Kyrie's hair taking on this strawberry-blond hue when she was about this age!
These are the super-cute shoes Degen wore for his photos.They were a birthday gift from Nana MAC.  With a more cooperative child I would have tried to get a better photo of him with the shoes, but this was as good as we could get. I have gotten several comments from strangers about these darling shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment