Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Monday, August 2, 2010

Finishing Touches

Now that the major jobs of "phase 1" are complete around the house. We're turning our eyes to the more cosmetic touches. Over the past month, we spent time scouting for window treatments to complete the looks of our bedrooms and the rec room. (I know that I haven't posted new photos of the rec room, but we are still working on putting up the trim.) Here are the three bedrooms with their completed look. I wish that I would have taken pictures of all the rooms as we made progress, but I only have one photo of Degen's room at its in-between stage. I'll post it below so that you can see the difference. The photo above is our room, and here's Kyrie's room:
Now, here's Degen's room before:
And, here's Degen's room after:

No comments:

Post a Comment