Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Chester the Woodchuck

Here are some photos of Chester. He lives the life of a carefree bachelor underneath the old shuffleboard court. He's quite skittish, which is funny because he's also quite chubby so when he gets spooked he just looks adorable running back to his den. 
 
I actually had to do a little research to figure out whether our friend, Chester, was a woodchuck or a groundhog. I've called him both, so I was relieved to find out that they are the same thing.
And if you have spent as many hours of your youth as I have, wondering exactly how much wood a woodchuck chucks if a wood chuck would chuck wood? Then I will tell you that I have found that he probably would not chuck much wood at all because he seems to really like grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment