Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Degen at 18 Months!

Degen is an adventure! He is an active, little boy who likes to climb, dance and play with his big sister. He's a brave boy! Too brave perhaps, as I am completely convinced we will wind up in the ER with him multiple times before he reaches manhood. He enjoys bike rides, music and playing at the park, especially the slides. He likes to play with cars & trucks, look at books and make 'art' with crayons & finger paint.


All that play works up an appetite. And though Degen is a picky eater, when he likes something he will eat a lot of it. He really enjoys cheese and fruit, especially blueberries. He also has a sweet tooth just like Mommy & Sissy! (That sweet tooth is soon to be joined by all 4 of his incisors.) At the end of a busy day, you can find Degen splashing in a bubble bath with a popsicle! 




Degen Richard Aurelius
Height: 30 1/2 inches (10%-ile)
Weight: 21 lbs (3%-ile)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that he just digs right into that corn on the cob! My little ones LOVE blueberries and all things sweet too! (Can't say that I blame them.)
    Love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was reading this with Jake in my lap. His comment was, "Aww look at that little boy eating corn. Corn is yummy." Cracked me up.

    Degen is growing up so fast. I can't believe he's 18 months old already.

    ReplyDelete