Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Labor Day Love

Dude with his mini-me!

We (mostly) love to travel and stay at hotels and visit cool museums, but what makes our trips fun is seeing the people we love. Here are some of the pics I got of our family! 

Darren holding Baby Ashby! We all loved our baby-time with this adorable, little man!

Kyrie was over-the-moon to hold her cousin! 

I loved kissing these sweet cheeks! Reminded me of Baby Degen!

Grateful that we got to see our cousin Meaghan and both boys, including this cutie-pie, Daniel! 

The kids loved showing Pop-pop how to play games on the Ipad.


Nanny gives the BEST hugs!

But Pop's a perfect hugger, too!

My favorite picture from this trip!



It is always so hard to say good-bye at the end of our Labor Day visit because we know we won't be heading back until next spring. I love my Nanny & Pop-pop and miss them everyday! 

Dude with these two rascals!

No comments:

Post a Comment