Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Thursday, May 8, 2014

A Thanks to Teachers & Coaches


As some of our activities wrap-up for the year or culminate in recitals, I wanted something to show our appreciation to the kids' teachers & coaches who have worked with them this year. This was a easy project to put together. I measured out strips of decorated paper that was white on one side. I then used a razor cutter to cut a scallop about 1/3 the way down from the top of the paper (careful not to get too close to the edge. I rounded the top edges and folded up the bottom third of the paper and tucked it under the scallops I had cut. Then I added some "sprinkles" and a red circle to be the cherry on top. Inside, I taped a gift card to our favorite ice cream shoppe. We hope that our teachers & coaches have a great summer and enjoy their gift cards!


No comments:

Post a Comment