Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Summer Kids


We have had a mostly good summer so far! It has been a pretty good balance of running around & fun mixed with being lazy in the AC. I snapped these photos at a park playdate, and they make me smile. The above photo is not the only photo I got of Kyrie, but every photo I did get looks pretty much exactly like that. She is obviously too cool to have her photo taken...my goodness, she had a little attitude that day. (And the next day, she was sick with a fever of 103+, so maybe she had a good reason.) So, my Little Miss 'Tude, does not necessarily make me smile, but that photo when juxtaposed with Degen's photos do. A complete opposite of his sister, he is hamming it up to get as many photos as possible. Folks, this is the difference three years gets you! Well, it is a nice balance... and (more) often enough it is Degen who is grumpy and Kyrie who is smiling & goofy. No matter their moods, I love my darling duo!



No comments:

Post a Comment