Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Kingdom Chronicles (VBS 2012)


This year's VBS took place the last week of July and had the royal theme of "Kingdom Chronicles." Kyrie was in one of the pre-k classes, and I helped out in the 3-year old class with Degen. Let me just say that VBS is probably one of our craziest weeks during the summer. My baby nightowls and I are up early (for us) to be out the door and to the church by 9:00. We spend the entire morning singing, dancing, playing, doing crafts and learning about the Bible. Being in the 3-year old class, which was comprised of 7 boys and 1 girl was... exhausting! These guys have lots of energy and it takes a lot of energy to keep them on schedule and moving through the morning. Still, I worked with some great ladies this year and we had a lot of fun with these kids! Because I was in Degen's class, it was easy for me to get some photos of their fun while Kyrie was off with her group having tons of fun, too.



Opening & closing ceremonies everyday included lots of singing & dancing!


No comments:

Post a Comment