Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Friday, September 16, 2011

Autumn Portraits


Here are the kids' fall portraits! This was the best photo session we've had in a long time, and I was so grateful! Even as I was going through the nearly 150 pictures with the photographer and trying to handle the kids fussing over snacks and a movie at the same time, I was told "They really are good kids. Trust me. I've seen every kind in here." Sometimes, you just need to hear somebody say it!



So, here are  my babies in their fancy fall wear! Kyrie was all giggles & smiles, excited that she was wearing her locket & charm bracelet with such a fancy dress. And Degen was dapper in his little cords & tie. After I got him dressed, Kyrie said, "He looks just like Daddy!" He looked every bit the part of a handsome, little man!



Though within the hour there would be tears and hitting, my darling babies sure looked like the loving sister-brother duo for these photos and that made me one happy momma!


1 comment: