Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving

We have so much to be thankful for this year! I am grateful to devote a month to recognizing all the wonderful things we have been blessed with in our lives!
The day before Thanksgiving, I had laser eye surgery in my left eye to repair my glaucoma (I'll have the other eye fixed in a few weeks). Thankfully, the uncomfortableness of the procedure was remedied after a good night's sleep!
I was up bright & early on Thursday, ready to prepare our feast. It was a quiet day at home that I mostly spent in the kitchen. I cooked way too much food for just the four of us, but I couldn't leave out any of the favorites.
We had our holiday supper in our pajamas in the afternoon. The favorite foods this year were the sausage dressing, the mashed potatoes and the cranberry relish. The fridge is full of yummy leftovers!

Our Thanksgiving Table
 The chairs were decorated with the kids' holiday artwork.
 Our feast!
 The kids gobbled up the cranberry relish!
 Darren & I like the dressing best! I make it with sausage and dried cranberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment