Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Degen's Dino-Mite Bowling Party


I made my cake-decorating tasks pretty easy this year and made this dinosaur cake using a toy dinosaur kit. I added a volcano and some jungle leaves going up the sides of the cake, and I think it turned out really well!



Degen had his party at a crazy-busy-loud bowling alley! Everyone seemed to have a good time, but I was too busy playing host and the kids were too busy bowling to stop for pictures until we got to our party room! We loved having our friends together for a few hours of bowling and arcade games! Thanks to our amazing friends for joining us to celebrate Degen's birthday! I have known most of these kids since they were in diapers, and it means so much to our family to have them in our lives today! 





No comments:

Post a Comment