Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Lost

I am behind on the blog. Unfortunately, in the process of transferring computer files from an external drive to the hard drive, we lost two files containing our most recent photos. These photos included: our trip to the Newport Aquarium, a friend's birthday party, ice skating and a hockey game among others. I was very disappointed to lose these pictures. I am hoping to catch up the blog with our most recent homeschooling and family activities in the next few days.

Strangely enough, I can look at the pictures using Window Gallery, but I am unable to open or edit them... and the files themselves seem to be completely gone from the computer. Trying to find a way to salvage some of the missing photos, I attempted to take photos of the pics on the computer. It didn't turn out very well, but here are a few of them.

Degen as Spiderman

Silly Degen with his painted face from the hockey game.

Kids posing outside Nationwide Arena before the hockey game.

A family photo from the hockey game.

No comments:

Post a Comment