Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Homeschool: Dinosaurs & Reptiles


So, I should probably do the dinosaur unit on its own or combining it with our bird unit would probably be more appropriate, but I combine it with the reptile unit though I know that reptiles and dinosaurs are separate things. I guess I justify the combination by recognizing that dinosaurs and some reptiles existed at the same time. Anyway... this is some stuff about our dinosaur & reptile unit.


The kids really liked these moving dinosaur folders (made with paper plates and brads). It was a nice start to our unit. The kids also worked on dino-puzzles, made dino-habitats with legos and reviewed dino-flash cards. I had some other things I wanted to do like make fossil cookies, but this is a busy time of year for us with Memorial Day and recital season. I am always on the lookout for new things to add to our units, so each year brings something new. 



d



No comments:

Post a Comment