Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day Card 2012


Here is our Mother's Day project this year! The kids enjoyed making this card- I am not sure why it is always such a kick to have your hand traced, but they love it. I went digging through all my old scrapbook supplies to find pretty paper and forgotten stickers. I found the idea for this on Pinterest (like you had to ask), and it does not need much explanation. I traced both kids hands and then put them together so that the fingertips made a heart (or as good a heart as we could get). We added the letters and the kids used stickers to decorate the outside. It was a simple and fun project, and we hope that it brought a smile to the special women in our lives whom we love very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment