Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Kyrie's (Almost) Curls


It is dance recital time! Though I do Kyrie's hair every day, rarely is it the production that is required of recital time. Once again, Kyrie's class needed "high, curly pony tails." I was glad that Kyrie's hair had grown out so much since last year as it made doing her hair much easier. I washed and rolled her hair the night before the dress rehearsal, but her longer hair made last year's strategy not as good. Her wet hair did not fully dry in the rollers (even though they were in for more than 12 hours), so her curls did not set. She still looked cute, but I changed my method (ie. dry hair curled the morning of with even more gel) for the recital and her curls turned out perfectly! Thank goodness for dress rehearsal!




No comments:

Post a Comment