Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Monday, May 3, 2010

California

I love the sunshine in these pictures! There are far too many good ones for me to post them all, so I'm picking out a few of my favorites!


Yippee! The Beach! 
A view of the Golden Gate Bridge from the Bay Discovery Museum! (The kids are obviously not amused that we took them away from their play to pose in front of a big bridge.)
Degen at the beach. This was our second trip to the beach, and he seemed to enjoy it a lot more.
Darren on the beach. The days were gorgeous!
Finding treasure in the sand with my little adventurers!
Muir Woods National Monument, perhaps one of the most peaceful places on the planet. It is truly magical to be amongst these giant trees! 
Degen enjoying his view from atop Momma's shoulders.

I wish that I had the time to post all 125 pictures from our trip, we had an amazing time. Of course, now we are back to all our boxes and our endless to-do lists. Sigh! I'm grateful to have these photos to look back on whenever I need a dose of some sun! 



2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful "time out" filled with fun & family love. Glad you are back safely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family! These are great pictures and you guys look like you had a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete