Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Friday, April 10, 2015

Chocolate Seder


Last year, we were grateful to join good friends at their family Seder. This year, we had our own Seder... a chocolate Seder to celebrate Passover. I was a little nervous about arranging everything (which is part of why I chose to do a chocolate Seder, though in the end it seemed to be about the same amount of prep as a traditional Seder), but it came together easily. I found some very nice Haggadahs on-line to help me plan for the evening. The kids were excited, and it ended up being a wonderful time of reflection and celebration for our family. I hope that we will have the chance to join our friends again next year, but if not, I am more confident that we can have a "successful" family Seder at home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment