Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Friday, December 7, 2012

Lego Castle Adventure

 
We are excited to have the Lego Castle Adventure exhibit at Cosi! I took the kids to Cosi for a "field trip" last week. We had gone before with Darren last month, and the kids were eager to get back to build some more. This is a great, little exhibit! There are several building stations, as well as some really cool creations from master builders. I hope that we will be able to return before the exhibit closes in January.
 
Degen's expression in this photo cracks me up! I am not quite sure what he is thinking, but it makes me think "Whatchoo doin' with those Legos?"

Kyrie did a great job building this castle with the big Legos.




Degen checking out the Lego treasure.

Degen tried his hand at jousting- look at that form! He is a little knight for sure!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment