Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Eggs to Dye For


This was the first year the kids dyed Easter eggs! I am not really sure why we never did it before, but I think it just seemed like more work & mess than was worth the kids' interest in the project. At last year's Easter clearance, I bought a kit to motivate me to dye eggs this year. The kids had fun dying a dozen eggs. They colored the eggs with white crayons while I prepared the colors. Then they put the eggs in the dye- nothing fancy here, just drop the eggs in and let them sit. Afterward, they decorated the eggs with stickers. A simple project that they enjoyed! I used most of the eggs to make deviled eggs for our Easter supper. (Neither kid is too eager to be eating hard boiled eggs.)



No comments:

Post a Comment