Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Homeschool16: March


Our March units included: Make-Believe, St. Patrick's Day & Weather, Easter & Spring, and Transportation & Space. We reviewed a lot of concepts and covered a lot of new information, as we begin the fast-ride to summer. I feel like I am missing some pics from these units, but I haven't been able to find them on my computer, so I will just go ahead and post this, or it might be fall before I get to it.

Both kids are doing well and making progress, especially Degen whose reading skills continue to improve as he masters 3- & 4-letter sight words. He puts those skills into practice reading primers & Scholastic magazines that support our unit themes. 


















Kyrie's unit art project







Degen's unit art project


Degen's unit art project





Kyrie's unit art project





No comments:

Post a Comment