Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

VBS 2013: International Spy Academy


It wouldn't be summer without Vacation Bible School at Linworth Baptist! The kids & I enjoyed a fun-filled week at the International Spy Academy! The kids had a lot of fun with the theme and spent their mornings hearing stories, singing songs, playing games & doing crafts! I was a teacher with Degen's pre-k group. There was a great group of volunteers and over 350 kids who participated!


This was my group of  kiddos! We had fourteen 4- & 5- year olds. They were a great group of kids!






Kyrie was in her own group, so I didn't have many chances to see her in the mornings (or get pictures). 




This picture just cracks me up. I keep imagining Degen saying, "VBS is FAB-u-LOUS!"





No comments:

Post a Comment