Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Friday, March 30, 2012

Kitchen Remodel Go


We were making plans last year to remodel our kitchen, but decided to shelve the project or just got distracted by the myriad of other tasks that we wanted/needed to complete around the house. However, we picked our plans back up these past few months and are preparing to actually get the work done in April. It is my hope that we can get the bulk of the work completed before the heat of the summer sets in. Many of you who know me that I am not a huge fan of change, but it is something that I have really been working on for several years. I am very excited for our new kitchen, but at the same time not very excited for the mess and hassle of having to pack up and dismantle the current set-up. Our tentative plan is to set up a mini-kitchen in the basement with the crock-pots, toaster oven and microwave. I pride myself on being adaptable and ready for a challenge (at least in the kitchen), so I think that I should be able to maintain a decent amount of mealtime normalcy with this set-up. I am sure that I will be pulling my hair out around week 4! Anyway... the kitchen remodel is a big job that I am sure will become more of a blog topic in the next few weeks. I am posting a photo of our cabinet choice. 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I like the cabinet! I can't wait to see it after it's done. You have done so many awesome things to your house!

    ReplyDelete