Beach

Beach
Los Angeles, CA 2015

Friday, November 4, 2011

Going to the Chapel


Mid-October, we drove to New Hampshire to attend my little brother's wedding! We were all very excited for this special day, especially Kyrie who dearly loves her Uncle Ryan & Aunt Jen. This was Kyrie's first wedding, and she was fascinated by all of it! A travel-weary Degen fell asleep in the car on the way to the chapel and slept through almost the entire service, but Kyrie was wide awake and ready to meet our extended family.

My brother & my dad right before the wedding.

My handsome dad looking dapper in his tuxedo!

The bride & groom! Congratulations, Ryan & Jen! We love you!


The kids & me with Steve & Lucy who warmly welcomed us as part of their family!

The Wedding Party

The happy couple! I love their smiles in this photo!


We all had a good time at the reception. It was great to be able to visit with family whom I hadn't seen since Ryan's high school graduation and introduce them to Darren and the kids. We ate, drank, talked and danced!



I think Degen & my dad look very much alike in this photo!


Love this photo of Kyrie with her G'Dude!

Awww! First dance partners!

Family photo! Welcome to the family Jen!
 We had a splendid time at the wedding and reception, and, of course, the party didn't end there. Most of the family gathered that evening and/or the next morning before everyone headed home. I was so happy that I could share this special day with my brother, his new wife and our family! We wish Ryan & Jen every happiness as they begin their life together!
Degen & I spent a lot of time on the dance floor!


No comments:

Post a Comment